(Pymetrozine 50% WG)
- Exhibits unique mode of action
- Causes paralysis of plant hopper by Inhibition of feeding and prevention of egg laying adults
- After foliar application, Java Super penetrate to a large extend into the rice leaf
- Within the leaf tissue, Java Super moves mainly in acropetal direction towards the leaf tip
- Rain wash into the leaf axil re-distributes Java Super in the lower part of the rice plant
- Java Super has unparalleled rain fastness, works even if it rains after 2 hours of application.