GRIP is a broad spectrum, systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action. Insects discontinue feeding, and die due to starvation. It is used to control of chewing and sucking insects at almost all the stages of development, on many crops
Active ingredient : Cartap Hydrochloride
Formulation : 4%G and 50 %SP
- Novel mode of action
- Controls chewing and sucking insects at almost all stages of development.
- Systemic insecticide with stomach and contact action.
- Available in granular and soluble powder form
- Compatible with most fertilizers and can be used together to reduce cost of application.
- GRIP granules found to be effective for long period against the pest.
GRIP 4 GR – Recommendations
|Crop||Application dose (kg /ha)||Pests Controls|
18.75-25. 00 kg
Stem borer, Leaf folder, Whorl Maggot