CYPRO is a ready to use mixture of two active ingredients i.e. Profenofos and Pyrethroid Cypermethrin. Cypro is a non-systemic insecticide having contact and stomach action. It is effective against several insect pests (both chewing and sucking types)
Active ingredient : Profenofos 40% + Cypermethrin 4% EC
Formulation : Emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Synergistic product with powerful stomach and contact action.
- Strong ovicidal, larvicidal and acaricidal properties.
- Quick knock down and excellent control on hard to kill boll-worm.
- Kills insects on lower and upper surface of leaves due to Trans-laminar action.
- Convenient, single pack and ready to use instead of field mix.
- Economical to use with much higher and quality produce.
CYPRO – Recommendations
|Crop||Application dose (ml/ha)||Pests Controls|